This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Purple Plaid and Olive Cargos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Purple Plaid and Olive Cargos

Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 for 30: Purple Plaid and Olive Cargos

 Purple and olive head to toe. By the way, if I hadn't said it yet, I love these shoes. So comfy!!! I've said it before, I find most Target shoes comfortable.
The Scoop
Shirt- Thrifted
Pants- Target
Shoes- Target

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At 3/10/11, 7:53 AM , Anonymous Julia said...

ooh, I love this look! This is a great styling of skinny cargoes. I love them paired with the wedges and plaid.

 
At 3/10/11, 10:14 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I have a pair of Merona Pumps that are extremely comfortable. Sometimes you can find great shoes at Target.

 
At 3/10/11, 2:23 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I honestly can't remember a pair of Target shoes I've owned being uncomfortable. Yay for cheap shoes!!

 
At 3/10/11, 4:27 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

I really like the colors together. Those shoes are really cute.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/10/11, 6:21 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

I totally agree about this particular style of Target shoe. I own a pair in grey, wore them today and received many compliments. Plus, they are comfy!

 
At 3/10/11, 9:00 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

LOVE THIS. Man, I need those skinny cargoes to go w/my wedges, but the olive + purple combo is PERFECT.

 
At 3/11/11, 8:22 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Can't go wrong with cute and comfy!!

 
At 3/11/11, 8:25 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Coming from you that really makes my day. Thank you!

 
At 3/12/11, 12:39 PM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

I LOVE those shoes! Purple AND wedged?! Perfection. You are also killing it in those cargoes. Supa cute.

 
At 3/12/11, 4:10 PM , Anonymous loveandpeaceF said...

Love this outfit! I've been wanting some cargo's like those for the longest time but haven't bought them yet!

- www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

 
At 3/13/11, 2:18 PM , Anonymous Paola said...

I have a great giveaway going on! 2necklaces and a foulard! Please, come follow me... http://desperate4fashion.blogspot.com
XOXO

 
At 3/14/11, 2:53 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

It took me forever to make the plunge. I was actually a little worried the first time I posted them, because, this "fall" trend had been over for a bit.

 
At 3/14/11, 2:53 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home