This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion

Monday, February 21, 2011

After today's eventful doctor's appointment I need to take some personal time. As of now there isn't anything to worry about. However, my brain will be fried enough waiting to find out. I will let you know when I find out results if I will be coming back sooner rather than later. Until I return feel free to browse my archives, visit my popular posts page, or check out my blog roll to see a few of my favorite blogs

5 Comments:

At 2/21/11, 6:09 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I'm thinking about you and worried about you. Hope you get good results soon so we can have you back.

 
At 2/21/11, 6:19 PM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

I hope everything is okay! My thoughts are with you!

 
At 2/21/11, 10:36 PM , Anonymous lemondropvintage said...

Good luck on results and hope the waiting isn't awful.

 
At 2/22/11, 12:31 AM , Anonymous Angeline said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping everything is all clear!

 
At 2/23/11, 4:40 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Hope all is well. Good luck with the waiting - try to keep busy and do some fun things to take your mind off it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home