This Page

has been moved to new address

Ever Man, Woman, and Child: Patterned Tights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Ever Man, Woman, and Child: Patterned Tights

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ever Man, Woman, and Child: Patterned Tights

I just got these wonderful polka dot tight from We Love Colors. As I dream up ways to style them I thought it would be fun to take a look at how members of
Style Nation have styled their patterned tights.
Jenni from Pixie in Pumps submitted a great shot of her wearing heart patterned tights. I love them to pieces, apparently, she did too as they bit the dust during her photo shoot.
I saw the romance in a pair of lace pattern tights over at Haute Pink Pretty. Love her skirt too.
Over at Ashley Getting Dressed, Ashley put a pair of white patterned tights into a romantic look. She looks elegant and relaxed all at the same time.

Any styling suggestions for my awesome new tights? Looking for inspiration to style colored tights check out my 
EMWC: Colored Tights post.

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 2/19/11, 8:21 AM , Anonymous Cecilia Oviedo said...

Loved those polka dotted tights you got! They are so colorful, makes me happy just by seeing them, I'd wear them into an all-black outfit, let them be stellar!
Can't wait to see how you wear them! Have a lovely weekend!

http://blog.cessoviedo.com

 
At 2/19/11, 9:37 AM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

oh how I love patterned tights! I got a pair of the navy polka dot ones, I have to say I didn't expect the dots to be black, but I'm kind of liking the look of them on the navy. I can't wait to see how you wear yours!

 
At 2/19/11, 9:38 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I need to get a pair of those red polka dot tights.

 
At 2/19/11, 10:07 AM , Blogger JTWisdom said...

Patterned tights are so pretty.
Love the polka dots too.

http://bubblingwitheleganceandgrace.com

 
At 2/19/11, 4:53 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

I am so loving those polka dot tights. I wish I could get packages here, because I'd probably order a few. Can't wait to see how you style them!

 
At 2/19/11, 6:00 PM , Anonymous myheartblogged said...

Those tights are awesome. I would style them with great classic pieces. I would pair the red ones with a red plaid shirt, pencil skirt, and black boots. I think they also would look good with a cream or white. They could really fun with shorts too.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 2/20/11, 3:58 PM , Anonymous Philli Jones said...

I love Patterned tights, though I seldom wear them. I love the red ones especially, can't wait to see them styled :)

 
At 2/28/11, 11:30 PM , Anonymous aaez said...

oh my i love these tights!! so glad i found your blog :)

aaez

aaezimmerman.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home