This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: I guess this makes me a Mod Mom

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: I guess this makes me a Mod Mom

Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 for 30: I guess this makes me a Mod Mom

I felt very mod in this dress. I also matched the carpeting at my store. If you follow me on Twitter, you got to see the picture. (See! It pays to be a follower!) I was a bit cold, but the scarf took a bit of the edge off. Plus, I had a busy day at work. All the running around kept me warm.
The Scoop
Dres- Thrifted
Scarf- Second Hand
Tights- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

21 Comments:

At 2/10/11, 4:26 AM , Anonymous Katie said...

Love how the scarf looks!

 
At 2/10/11, 5:16 AM , Anonymous Erica Louise said...

A great look, especially the big scarf !

 
At 2/10/11, 5:33 AM , Anonymous Dr. Da said...

The dress is very flattering on your derriere!

 
At 2/10/11, 8:30 AM , Anonymous AFashionFixation said...

This outfit is my favorite!!! I had a question posted on my blog today about getting off of birth control and since you are a mommie let me know what you think!

 
At 2/10/11, 9:51 AM , Anonymous annie said...

I love how you styled this cool dress.

 
At 2/10/11, 10:01 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

That dress looks great on you, and I like the mod print.

 
At 2/10/11, 11:26 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Love the bright tights and that scarf is the perfect accessory! You look very mod. :)

 
At 2/10/11, 12:27 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

that color of tights is fantastic with the print of the dress! seriously, this outfit is definitely one of my favorites of yours!

 
At 2/10/11, 5:38 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

I love this look but I have no idea how you can even contemplate sleeveless - brr. But you look gorgeous and I love the colour of your tights.

 
At 2/11/11, 12:23 AM , Anonymous loveandpeaceF said...

Great outfit, and that dress is definitely very mod! :) love it.

- www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

 
At 2/11/11, 12:55 AM , Anonymous Terri said...

I love the red tights with this dress. I have a similar dress...so will add this idea to my inspiration file!

 
At 2/11/11, 9:34 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Let me know if you post it. I love seeing how others interpret looks.

 
At 2/11/11, 9:34 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 2/11/11, 9:37 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I wasn't outside at all in without a coat on. It was freezing! I was cold inside too, but didn't have a jacket. The scarf was the best I had.

 
At 2/11/11, 9:37 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 2/11/11, 9:37 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Well thanks doll!

 
At 2/11/11, 9:37 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!

 
At 2/11/11, 9:37 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 2/11/11, 9:38 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Well, thank you.

 
At 2/11/11, 9:38 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 2/11/11, 9:38 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home