This Page

has been moved to new address

Every Man, Woman, and Child: Capes/Ponchos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Every Man, Woman, and Child: Capes/Ponchos

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Every Man, Woman, and Child: Capes/Ponchos

A few weeks ago I stumbled onto a post where the blogger was rockin' a poncho. It was a worn in a way that I could see myself wearing it. You see I hear the word poncho, and I think of a shapeless outer garment that flatters no one. Then we get to capes, and pictures of Superman pop into my head. Here are some of the fab bloggers that have worn ponchos and capes in a way that anybody could wear.
Erica Louise from Recycled Fashion joined in this weeks EMWandC even in the middle of the hot summer months in Melbourne.
Yvonne became her cities own caped crusader. I love how she paired it with that awesome skirt.
Tiffany of  A Reason to be Fabulous brought out a multi colored poncho that really showed off her red hair and boots.
Sarah of Wearing It On My Sleeves reminds me of a sweet Little Red Riding Hood, except, she has a much better cape.

Next up: Patterned Tights
email links to noguiltfashiong@gmail.com or send me a tweet @noguiltfashion.
Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At 2/5/11, 10:12 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

I love how you showcased all the different styles, and thanks again for the feature! Its awesome seeing different trend interpretations in the same post.

 
At 2/5/11, 12:10 PM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

I love how you showcased all the different styles, and thanks again for the feature! Its awesome seeing different trend interpretations in the same post.

 
At 2/5/11, 12:14 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I love putting these posts together for that reason. I love taking a second to show off a few bloggers a week.

 
At 2/5/11, 1:08 PM , Blogger Elissa said...

I love that you featured ponchos and capes on different bloggers. I have one that I adore - it's my most comfortable piece of outerwear - and I'm so happy they're back in fashion!

www.dresswithcourage.com

 
At 2/5/11, 2:04 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Loving Sarah's cape.

 
At 2/5/11, 2:36 PM , Anonymous Cecilia Oviedo said...

This year was all about the cape! I love them they are like socially accepted blankets, you can wear in public and no one will say anything bad, they are perfect outwear and so snuggly! Loved Sara's, the print is lovely!

http://blog.cessoviedo.com

 
At 2/5/11, 2:40 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

After seeing all of them a second time, and you describing them as a "socially accepted blanket", I think I have to find a cape after my 30 for 30 shopping ban is over.

 
At 2/5/11, 4:42 PM , Anonymous AFashionFixation said...

Just realized I wasn't following your blog....I very quickly changed that;)

 
At 2/5/11, 4:51 PM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

I love that last cape... INCREDIBLE!

 
At 2/5/11, 6:42 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Sarah's cape is beautiful: ladylike, well cut and slightly quirky.

 
At 2/6/11, 1:24 PM , Anonymous myheartblogged said...

I love Wearing it on my sleeves, in that photo she looks amazing. I actually had a street style post with that same picture of her in it.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 2/14/11, 2:39 PM , Anonymous Elissa said...

I love that you featured ponchos and capes on different bloggers. I have one that I adore - it's my most comfortable piece of outerwear - and I'm so happy they're back in fashion!

www.dresswithcourage.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home