This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: She's a Rock Star Baby

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: She's a Rock Star Baby

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 for 30: She's a Rock Star Baby

 
 I've got a guest star on my blog today. I'm sharing the spotlight with my little, future fashion blogger! I was serenaded for the whole photo shoot. Wouldn't be to bad if it was a regular microphone, but it was one of those cheap echoing mics. Fun stuff!!!
The Scoop
Sweater- Target
Jeans- Target
Boots- Target
Scarf- Made by Me!
Pin- Francesca's
Anytime I don't get pictures taken during my afternoon break, and I take them in the evening I almost alway s have my sidekick with me. The next set of shots involved her throwing the scarf I'm wearing into the frame, and laughing hysterically. Oh kids! Love her to pieces though.
 
 
Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

19 Comments:

At 2/2/11, 4:35 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Ha ha! That is so cute! You should definitely do some posts about staying stylish as a Mum - you do it so well - boots look awesome.

 
At 2/2/11, 7:30 AM , Anonymous UnravelledThreads said...

Love those boots!!! And your sidekick is so precious! I really like your setup, BTW. I need to set up a sheet or something for when I do indoor shots.

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

 
At 2/2/11, 7:52 AM , Anonymous In Kinsey's Closet said...

Awww, this is so cute! Someone is going to grow up and be very stylish, just like Mommy!

 
At 2/2/11, 8:30 AM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

These pictures are adorable, esp. that last picture!! LOVING those boots, and the price you got them for makes them that much more awesome!!

 
At 2/2/11, 8:47 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Good grief, she's cute! I love these pictures with her. She is seriously adorable.

I love your pattern mixing with the stripes and scarf, too!

We also have one of those microphones. Aren't they...magical? Or something.

 
At 2/2/11, 12:47 PM , Anonymous Bre Clifford said...

Your outfit is so cute. I must say your guest of the day is adorable. Two thumbs up on adding your pin the bottom of your sweater, I'm going to have to try that!
Cheers,
Bre

 
At 2/2/11, 3:31 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Y'all are just too cute. Love this look, btw - so simple and chic.

 
At 2/2/11, 3:44 PM , Blogger My Heart Blogged said...

This is super cute. You should totally do a mommy, and me 30x30.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 2/2/11, 4:48 PM , Anonymous A Pretty Nest said...

That's funny, I seriously had to drag my son away from my pics haha !!! How cute.
Love the outfit today !

 
At 2/2/11, 6:42 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

You are rockin' those jeans...and maybe it is time for the little one to do American Idol.

 
At 2/5/11, 12:10 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Y'all are just too cute. Love this look, btw - so simple and chic.

 
At 2/5/11, 12:32 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

This girl is a triple threat in the making. With a mom/dance teacher maybe she would be better suited for So You Think You Can Dance.

 
At 2/5/11, 12:36 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

That is a good idea! Maybe, I could have a few guest posters too. Make a mini series out of it.

 
At 2/5/11, 12:37 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!

 
At 2/5/11, 12:41 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you! I was actually a little over aware of the pin, so I'm glad someone said they liked it.

 
At 2/5/11, 12:42 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Magical doesn't even begin to describe it.

 
At 2/5/11, 12:47 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you on behalf of me and The Bean.

 
At 2/5/11, 12:48 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Stop it, your making us blush!

 
At 2/5/11, 12:50 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Glad you like the sheet. I don't have time to do any outdoor shots, so I came up with simple option to fighting with indoor shots.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home