This Page

has been moved to new address

Second Time is Better Than the First

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Second Time is Better Than the First

Monday, January 24, 2011

Second Time is Better Than the First

 This is only the second time I have gotten to wear my Spotted Moth peacock scarf. I liked how it was the main piece of my Christmas Outfit. This time I mixed it up a bit by pairing it with stripes instead of a solid shirt. I liked it, and am now trying to think of other ways I can style it. As always, ideas are always welcome.
The Scoop
Shirt- H&M
Pants- NY and Co.
Boots- Charlotte Russe
Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home