This Page

has been moved to new address

Every Man, Woman, and Child: They work hard for their money

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Every Man, Woman, and Child: They work hard for their money

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Every Man, Woman, and Child: They work hard for their money

Today, I'm highlighting hard working women and their wardrobes that work just as hard. My first stop is Angeline and her very helpful blog for young professionals. I find The New Professional to be very inspiring even though I don't work in an office setting.
She gets a little bit rock and roll for a casual Friday. Yes, my dear readers, you can rock a t-shirt and jeans at the office as long as you do it up right.
She has proportions down to a mad science. Fitted tops and wide leg trousers look stunning together with cute layering.
Than she switches it up by combining voluminous layers top and bottom. Like I said this girl has major office worthy style.
Next up is Hope, the writer of Hope and the Dress Code. She is a high school counselor, and has to deal with a strict dress code. No matter what the restrictions may be she faces them with style.
This the first post I stumbled upon on her blog. Her new favorite skirt equals a new subscription on my reader. I love the polka dots and the bright colored shirt.
If you have worn an animal print skirt on your blog in the last few months. I probably commented something similar to this. "I love your skirt, I have seen animal skirts all over the blog world. I've been trying to find one for the last couple months, but haven't found one in my price range."

The next blogger feature will spotlight looks with colorful tights. To submit an entry email me noguiltfashion@gmail.com or tweet me the link @noguiltfashion

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At 1/16/11, 4:26 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Great picks! I love the New Professional too - it's nice to see how other women manage rules and regulations of their workplace and still manage to be stylish.

 
At 1/16/11, 7:19 AM , Anonymous Hope said...

Thanks for including me!! :)

 
At 1/16/11, 12:07 PM , Blogger . said...

GREAT LOOKS here. These ladies are making me miss my office job! They're a great inspiration for days when I teach tho, since I can get a little more profresh on those days.

 
At 1/16/11, 1:13 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

No problem. Thanks for submitting posts.

 
At 1/16/11, 1:48 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

I love Angeline's second look! And it looks to me like Hope is having some fun with that dress code.

 
At 1/16/11, 3:06 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Great looks. I particularly like Angeline and have popped over to her blog on a few occasions. I think she might have to be added to my reader.

 
At 1/16/11, 6:18 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

Thanks for the feature! You are so kind.

 
At 1/16/11, 6:20 PM , Anonymous UnravelledThreads said...

This is almost too much cute for one post. I loove the blazer in the first photo.

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

 
At 1/16/11, 9:49 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks for letting me use a few photos.

 
At 1/16/11, 9:50 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Oh, definitely add her. She is a sweetheart, and runs a good blog.

 
At 1/16/11, 9:51 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Me too. It fits her look perfectly.

 
At 1/17/11, 2:20 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

GREAT LOOKS here. These ladies are making me miss my office job! They're a great inspiration for days when I teach tho, since I can get a little more profresh on those days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home