This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Guest Posting Today: Mad Dress Game

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: I'm Guest Posting Today: Mad Dress Game

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm Guest Posting Today: Mad Dress Game

Frances Joy, the face and writer behind Mad Dress Game invited me to guest post for her today. She moved to Costa Rica, and while she is settling in she is having a few bloggers write about their favorite items. Jump on over to check out what I decided my favorite things are.

I'll be back with a post tomorrow, so please take a second to tell me what your favorite items are.

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1/13/11, 1:06 PM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Like you I feel you can't go wrong with a leather biker jacket!

 
At 2/5/11, 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all, this is my first post here, just getting familiar with the place!

 
At 2/6/11, 4:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all, this is my first post here, just getting familiar with the place!

 
At 2/14/11, 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all, this is my first post here, just getting familiar with the place!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home