This Page

has been moved to new address

Great Minds

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Great Minds

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Great Minds

 They say, "Great minds think alike." Well I guess Katie from ModlyChic is my great mind twin. I spent awhile digging on her blog for post that I thought of when I was editing these pictures. My version is a little more winterized, but the gist is still the same. This definitely wasn't planned, but like I said it was just something that popped into my head when I was editing the pictures.

The Scoop
Dress- Target
Vest- Walmart
Tights- ?
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)




Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

17 Comments:

At 1/5/11, 10:30 AM , Anonymous Lori said...

Very chic and comfy at the same time. My type of outfit :) Reminds that I really need some sort of vest.

 
At 1/5/11, 10:35 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

love the pirate boots!

 
At 1/5/11, 10:45 AM , Blogger KT said...

Love the look. And how cool that the outfit was a subconscious thing. - Katy
PS These boots are great.

 
At 1/5/11, 10:56 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! Glad I could jog your memory.

 
At 1/5/11, 10:57 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

hahaha! Thanks!

 
At 1/5/11, 11:27 AM , Anonymous In Kinsey's Closet said...

This outfit is adorable! I love the boots and the long vest!

 
At 1/5/11, 1:33 PM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

See you pull off this look so well is making me want to go find a long cardigan vest I have and try one more time to see if I can make it work.

Those boots are awesome too!

Rochelle

 
At 1/5/11, 2:16 PM , Anonymous Kenzie faith said...

This is such a cute outfit!!

KF x

 
At 1/5/11, 2:39 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I can't believe I got this vest at Walmart. I get compliments on it all the time. I have the black one too!

 
At 1/5/11, 2:40 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I'm sure you could make it work for you. I haven't seen anyone that it has looked bad on yet.

 
At 1/5/11, 3:55 PM , Anonymous Mimijay said...

I love this look! I have a similar vest and this post is reminding me to wear it again! Thanks!

Aesthetic Lounge

 
At 1/5/11, 5:11 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

Both looks are so cute ;) Are your tights shimmery? They look warm!

 
At 1/5/11, 5:52 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Glad I could be of assistance.

 
At 1/5/11, 5:54 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

No shimmering tights here. However, I do have a pair on my shopping list.

 
At 1/5/11, 6:16 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

I love it when you visit other people's blogs and find they are wearing similar to you. And once we had a day at work where we were all wearing white shoes. Including the guys. I think it's some weird phenomenon.

 
At 1/5/11, 6:38 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Emma, that is funny. How odd!

 
At 1/17/11, 2:20 PM , Anonymous KT said...

Love the look. And how cool that the outfit was a subconscious thing. - Katy
PS These boots are great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home