This Page

has been moved to new address

The Key To My Heart

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: The Key To My Heart

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Key To My Heart


I got this lovely necklace from my husband as a Christmas gift. I've told him for a long time how I wanted a key necklace. I haven't said or even looked for one recently, but he remembered and found a nice simple piece. I also got a fun, chunky watch too. If you are reading thanks Nate!

The Scoop
Cardigan- Walmart
Shirt- Express
Jeans- The Limted
Shoes- Steve Madden
Necklace- Target
Watch- Target 







Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 1/3/11, 4:59 AM , Anonymous MrsBossa said...

I'm intrigued! Any photos? I turned a big old key I found in Barcelona into a necklace, but I haven't worn it for ages - must dig it out!

 
At 1/3/11, 8:04 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

I'm not sure the links to the photos on this post are working as I can't see the necklace but there are little grey boxes that suggest that a photo has been uploaded but is not visible. Key necklaces are lovely - I turned some old keys into necklaces some years ago and regret I threw them out in a decluttering phase!

 
At 1/3/11, 3:41 PM , Anonymous Ashley Hasty said...

I'm new to your blog...I saw your comment on The Daybook and thought I'd bop on over to your blog and say a quick hello!

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com

 
At 1/3/11, 3:49 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a second to look around, and let me know what you think.

 
At 1/3/11, 3:56 PM , Anonymous hotchild said...

Your husband has good taste!! I love the necklace and your whole outfit! Especially those cute shoes!

 
At 1/3/11, 4:03 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! However, my family shots aren't nearly as cute as yours.

 
At 1/3/11, 5:58 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Our husbands are often paying more attention than we give them credit for. We've been remodeling our bedroom and yesterday, DH dug the old-fashioned key for our closet door out of his stash. The thing actually works!

 
At 1/3/11, 7:29 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

It's so gorgeous! I love all your accessories today, actually. The watch is super fun and that BELT is fantastic. Makes for such a lovely ensemble!

 
At 1/4/11, 12:26 PM , Anonymous lizzypunch said...

That is so sweet that he remembered! Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home