This Page

has been moved to new address

Warm Fuzzy Feelings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Warm Fuzzy Feelings

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Warm Fuzzy Feelings

 There is nothing quite like the feeling of being wrapped up in a warm, cozy sweater. I know that you know what I'm talking about. It's just about as cute as a sleeping baby.

Yes, that was me forcing my mommy moment on you. Hope you don't mind...she is just so stinking cute.

The Scoop
Sweater- Thrifted
Tank- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter Got a question?
Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12/25/10, 11:55 AM , Anonymous Kaleido Mind said...

very cuttee--happy holidays:)

 
At 12/27/10, 2:12 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Oh my word, that photo is TOO adorable!

And you look fantastic! That chunky sweater is fabulous on you and I'm dying over those boots!

 
At 12/29/10, 12:45 PM , Anonymous Annie said...

She looks comfy. The other day Myles put himself to bed when I had him in his room.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home