This Page

has been moved to new address

Momma has a New Pair of Boots

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Momma has a New Pair of Boots

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Momma has a New Pair of Boots

I know a lot of people have been asking questions of some of the people who participated in Kendi's 30 for 30 remix challenge. One of the biggest questions is what is/was your first purchase. Well you can stop holding your breath for my answer. If you follow me on Twitter you've already seen it. I purchased a new pair of boots at Charlotte Russe out of necessity. I left the house in a pair of moccasins, and it wasn't snowing. Nate and I went to the mall , and enough snow was coming down that a pair of covered shoes was necessary.

The Scoop
Shirt- Target
Vest- Walmart
Jeans- Gap
Boots- Charlotte Russe






Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 12/21/10, 10:06 AM , Anonymous Kristin & Megan said...

Lovin' your new boots! They're fabulous!

 
At 12/21/10, 11:17 AM , Anonymous Walden Annie said...

Love this outfit! Those boots are soo cute!

 
At 12/21/10, 11:18 AM , Anonymous In Kinsey's Closet said...

Great boots! Love the heel on them! They seem comfy! Good first purchase!

 
At 12/21/10, 1:43 PM , Anonymous Kate said...

Good boots are so hard to find but these are great! I like that you paired them with this outfit too because it's casual but looks put-together.

http://all-things-kate.blogspot.com/

 
At 12/21/10, 2:52 PM , Anonymous Kileen Cheng said...

gorgeous new boots! beautiful color and i love the cuffed heel look!

 
At 12/21/10, 9:48 PM , Anonymous Triciathomas said...

Those boots are GREAT!!! I love them!

 
At 12/25/10, 1:19 PM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

These boots look great on you!! Love 'em!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home