This Page

has been moved to new address

Do The Best You Can With What You've Got

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Do The Best You Can With What You've Got

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Do The Best You Can With What You've Got

While picking out clothes to wear I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. However, for legwear and footwear I was not so lucky. I'm pretty sure I tried on 10-20 pairs of tights and shoes. You will have to ask the Mr. if I'm exaggerating or not, but since he isn't here I'm sticking to my story no matter what. I finally settled on the short black boots and gray tights. I wanted to wear a pair of booties, but mysteriously enough I don't own any. Anybody want to get me a pair for Christmas? That left me with the next closest thing being these boots from Payless. Don't get me wrong I like the boots (I bought them didn't I), but they just weren't what I was in the mood to wear. 

The Scoop
Sweater- Target
Skirt- Thrifted
Tights- ?
Boots- Payless


I added a thick black belt that I feel grounded the look a bit more. All in all I was OK with how it all turned out. I actually got a few compliments about it. Also, it was freezing out, and my feet stayed warm. I guess I made a good choice after all.

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12/18/10, 10:10 AM , Anonymous In Kinsey's Closet said...

Sometimes I feel the same way! "If only I had nude pumps..." or "If only I had a yellow skirt..." But you're right! We need to be thankful for what we have :0) So, I have a great pair of Jessica Simpson gray booties, you should check out her line if you're looking to buy some!

 
At 12/19/10, 7:54 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

I totally know what you mean...those finishing touches can sometimes be so elusive! I do like the stripes + colorful skirt combo, though! And the tights!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home