This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #30

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #30

Saturday, December 11, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #30

Here we are at the end of my journey through Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge. I'm so proud of myself for finishing this time. Last time I ran out of steam just before the halfway point. This time I think I made it through with more than a few good outfits. Tomorrow I will post a recap of all of the outfits, as well as, the stats for the pieces worn. Without further rambling, here is my final outfit.

The Scoop
Cardigan- Target
Shirt- NY and Co.
Skirt- Thrifted
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 12/11/10, 6:06 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Congratulations on finishing!!! You did a great job.

I love the layers in this outfit and I always love a pop of yellow, especially in a shoe! The yellow and turquoise are great together.

 
At 12/11/10, 10:19 AM , Blogger gee said...

Congrats on finishing 30 for 30!!!
you did a beautiful job!!
i LOVE those yellow flats.
have a great weekend.
xoox

 
At 12/11/10, 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done for finishing the challenge! You did a fabulous job remixing your 30 outfits :)

 
At 12/11/10, 9:15 PM , Anonymous Linda W said...

Yay for finishing. I find it so admirable that you came back for a second try and refused to stop until the end this time!

The Auspicious Life

 
At 12/11/10, 9:52 PM , Blogger Kendi Lea said...

You did such a great job! Congrats on finishing! :)

 
At 12/11/10, 10:54 PM , Blogger thedemuremuse.com said...

Congrats on finishing t 30 for 30! I'm a fellow remixer and just found your blog today (which is sad considering i really enjoyed your outfits and wish I could've followed you along while you were blogging!)

I really like this outfit and the fact that you played off the accents of colors on your shirt through your shoes.

I hope you keep posting outfits even though the challenge is over! xo

the demure muse

 
At 12/14/10, 7:59 PM , Blogger Erica said...

What a great look! I love short sleeves on top of long sleeves and do it all the time. I also like the colors, the turquoise with the yellow.

spenceranderica.blogspot.com

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Erica said...

What a great look! I love short sleeves on top of long sleeves and do it all the time. I also like the colors, the turquoise with the yellow.

spenceranderica.blogspot.com

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Linda W said...

Yay for finishing. I find it so admirable that you came back for a second try and refused to stop until the end this time!

The Auspicious Life

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Meek said...

well done for finishing the challenge! You did a fabulous job remixing your 30 outfits :)

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Congratulations on finishing!!! You did a great job.

I love the layers in this outfit and I always love a pop of yellow, especially in a shoe! The yellow and turquoise are great together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home