This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #26

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #26

Monday, December 6, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #26

Yet another outfit worn while I was dealing with weird mystery pain during my Thanksgiving break. That means it was simple and didn't cause me an more pain that I was already dealing with.

I want to welcome a few of the new faces around here. Thanks for stopping by and reading what I have to say. If you are just here for the pictures that's ok too. If that is you my good news of the day is for you, my camera has arrived. At the end of my accumulated OOTD point and shoot pictures you will see higher quality photos.

The Scoop
Shirt- Express
Jeans- Target (similar)
Shoes- Steve Madden via DSW




Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12/6/10, 11:23 AM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

This is a chic, simple look for feeling sick. Usually I reach for pajamas - nowhere near that classy.

 
At 12/6/10, 9:35 PM , Blogger Style Underdog said...

Yes, way to post. So sorry you're going through the pain :( Yay for your camera and boo for how you're feeling.

 
At 12/6/10, 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, fellow remixer here, just now getting around to your blog. I'm another midwesterner--Kansas close to KC. I like the bright blue with the black jeans. Hope the mystery pain clears up soon.

 
At 12/8/10, 10:34 AM , Blogger Jenni King said...

I love this. Simple and chic. It looks great on you! That's exciting that your camera has arrived! I don't know how I'd function without my DSL.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Hi, fellow remixer here, just now getting around to your blog. I'm another midwesterner--Kansas close to KC. I like the bright blue with the black jeans. Hope the mystery pain clears up soon.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

This is a chic, simple look for feeling sick. Usually I reach for pajamas - nowhere near that classy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home