This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #19

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #19

Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #19

Have I told you blue is my favorite color? Well, it is and this cardigan is probably my favorite shade of blue too. I know some people choose to wear rich jewel tones during the fall and winter seasons, but I still prefer to wear bright colors. Doesn't mean I won't wear a jewel colored top on occasion. Just not today!
The Scoop
Shirt- Forever 21
Cardigan- Target
Skirt- Thrifted
Socks- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 11/28/10, 6:25 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

I tend to denounce fashion "rules" of the season too! I wear white in fall. Because I like it. Wear bright colors, they look great on you!

 
At 11/28/10, 8:41 AM , Blogger Collette Osuna said...

I love the teal cardigan..what a great color on you with your hair...super cute socks peeking out of the boots too:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

 
At 11/28/10, 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cardi is very pretty :) I love it for fall, too!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

 
At 11/28/10, 12:56 PM , Anonymous Elena said...

Lovely cardigan! It looks great on you!

 
At 11/28/10, 7:48 PM , Blogger Fabienne Jach said...

Love the close-up shot of the necklace against the other colors. Beautiful!

I like knowing what the rules are before I break them. Good for you for wearing the color you love!

 
At 11/28/10, 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't wear bright colors that much in the winter....I use to...

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Fabienne Jach said...

Love the close-up shot of the necklace against the other colors. Beautiful!

I like knowing what the rules are before I break them. Good for you for wearing the color you love!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Melanie said...

That cardi is very pretty :) I love it for fall, too!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home