This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #12

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #12

Friday, November 19, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #12

Ok, I've been seeing a lot of other bloggers wearing tights and knee high socks with there boots. I decided to give it a try. No surprise I liked it. The wool socks it helped keep me warm on a nice cold drive. In the morning I have to leave the house by about 6:15. I drop Lyla off at daycare, take Nate to work, and than get myself to work. All of this must be done before 7:00am. Let me tell you it is awfully cold that early in the morning.

The Scoop
Long Sleeve- Target
Button up- Target
Skirt- Thrifted
Tights- Target
Socks- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 11/19/10, 4:17 AM , Blogger Collette Osuna said...

You go girl......bravo! The socks look awesome with your boots....love the gingham too:)

Stop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

 
At 11/19/10, 4:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is so cute on you! I love the pop of orange in there. Definitely one of my NGF favorites! ~Serene

 
At 11/19/10, 10:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are out and about really early, I am still in bed!
Love this look on you, the boots and socks make your legs look super long :)

 
At 11/19/10, 11:57 AM , Blogger Angeline said...

omg I'm wearing a plaid 3/4 sleeve flannel with a long sleeve tee underneath it today, too! What are the chances?!? So warm.

Oh, and I love the rest of the outfit, too.

 
At 11/19/10, 1:03 PM , Blogger Kileen said...

i love your outfit for today!! the socks with knee-high boots is by far one of my fave trends from this season and it looks great dressed with a plaid shirt like you have here!

cuteandlittle.com

 
At 11/20/10, 12:19 AM , Blogger Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Oh my goodness! You look so very adorable in this outfit! I love the socks + tights! I can't wait to see your next look ;)

 
At 11/22/10, 11:38 PM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

Diggin' the socks!

 
At 11/25/10, 11:00 PM , Blogger Jo said...

Fantastic outfit! I love the socks over the boots.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! You look so very adorable in this outfit! I love the socks + tights! I can't wait to see your next look ;)

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Meek said...

Wow you are out and about really early, I am still in bed!
Love this look on you, the boots and socks make your legs look super long :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home