This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #9

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #9

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #9

It is still early in the remix game, but if you read some of the other remixer's blogs you will see the pieces themselves become re-purposed. I've worn a skirt as a shirt before. I also remember a blogger who turned a skirt inside out and put on a few new buttons because the lining was pretty too. I'm not doing anything crazy this time. I'm simply wearing the boots you have seen me wear time and time again un-cuffed.

The Scoop
Shirt- Thrifted
Pants- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)
Belt- NY and Co.
Watch- Target

 I would also like to answer a question I've been asked. It was about when I'm touching up my photos if I photo shop myself too. To make it clear I am still learning how to edit my photos for better coloring and exposure. There is no way I'm going to take extra time trying to edit something that I see no problem with. I would probably end up completely ruining the shot anyway. To sum it all up, if I'm showing that I had a few too many helpings you will see it on the blog. When I'm dealing with acne you will see it on the blog. I may not always be 100% satisfied with what I see, but I'm not going to pretend to be something else either. As a mom with three jobs I don't have the time to trim and erase. What you see is what you get. I appreciate you for being along for the ride. If you have any questions for me feel free to email me or ask anonymously on my Formspring account.

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 11/16/10, 9:01 AM , Blogger Collette Osuna said...

Hi there..thanks for stopping by my blog:) I love your outfit...the plaid is great..wish I could find some that actually looks good on ME< lol

Stop by and say Hello♥

Have you heard about Twitter Tuesday?♥

 
At 11/16/10, 4:07 PM , Blogger Angie said...

that's an easy relaxed outfit!Already number 9? I'm impressed!

 
At 11/16/10, 9:46 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Haha I didn't finish reading the first part before I scrolled down and I was trying to figure out how your plaid shirt could possibly be a skirt. Love the look, though, and your boots are so cute and look great uncuffed.

toboldlywear.blogspot.com

 
At 11/17/10, 2:27 AM , Blogger Amy Z. said...

Cute outfit! Love the boots.

www.candidclassic.blogspot.com

 
At 11/17/10, 2:45 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

You have three jobs!! And you're a mum too? I'm amazed you have time to blog! You're doing an ace job of this 30 x 30 challenge. Like how you've belted the plaid shirt here.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

You have three jobs!! And you're a mum too? I'm amazed you have time to blog! You're doing an ace job of this 30 x 30 challenge. Like how you've belted the plaid shirt here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home