This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #2

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #2

Yikes! Today was a rough one for my outfit. Nate decided it would be a great idea to get coffee this morning, and I agreed. Off we go in are truck to select are morning beverages. The thing I failed to tell you about our new to us truck is it is older than me. It doesn't have any cup holders, and bounces a lot. I failed to think about the fact that I would be holding my steaming hot cup of coffee over my khaki pants. The wonderful employee at Caribou Coffee thoughtfully filled our cups to the very tippy top, and like I said the truck is a bouncy ride. I don't think I need to go on about what happened next. Thankfully it wasn't to bad and the spots dried to a barely noticeable color. I wish I could say the same about the guacamole spot from lunch.

The Scoop
Sweater- Target
Pants- NY and Co.
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At 11/9/10, 7:26 AM , Blogger Jenni King said...

love the outfit! that's really funny about the coffee... though I'm sure not so funny at the time... OUCH. I am notorious for spilling on myself... so there will be much laundering of these 30 items during the next 30 days I suspect.

 
At 11/9/10, 9:28 AM , Blogger Angie said...

I love the color of your sweater.Do you use a spotloght or something.It looks like you are on stage!

 
At 11/9/10, 9:56 AM , Blogger Kileen said...

beautiful camo color combination!! good to hear you got the coffee stains out!

kileen
cuteandlittle.com

 
At 11/9/10, 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your boots are cute!

 
At 11/9/10, 1:53 PM , Blogger archives vintage said...

AH! i spilled coffee on myself today, too!!!! but i didnt have a bumpy truck ride to blame....just me being clumsy! love the lighting in these pics! :)

 
At 11/9/10, 4:38 PM , Blogger eek said...

Cool boots! I love the tone on tone look here.

 
At 11/9/10, 5:33 PM , Blogger Linz said...

That looks super cute and comfy! I love the boots!!

 
At 11/9/10, 7:05 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Boo to spilling coffee. Love that sweater - the color is great.

Mad Dress Game

 
At 11/9/10, 8:48 PM , Blogger rlutz said...

Sadly I spill my coffee on myself at least once a week. Love the neutrals with those great boots!

 
At 11/9/10, 11:59 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Oh no! I hate when that happens :( I'm forever spilling everything, red wine is the worst!
Good luch with the rest of your challenge xo

 
At 11/11/10, 2:09 PM , Blogger Ashley J said...

I love these muted colors together and anything olive is so trendy this season!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Porcelain complexion said...

Oh no! I hate when that happens :( I'm forever spilling everything, red wine is the worst!
Good luch with the rest of your challenge xo

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous eek said...

Cool boots! I love the tone on tone look here.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous archives said...

AH! i spilled coffee on myself today, too!!!! but i didnt have a bumpy truck ride to blame....just me being clumsy! love the lighting in these pics! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home