This Page

has been moved to new address

Free is a Great Price

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Free is a Great Price

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Free is a Great Price

Dolce and Gabbana pashima at the amazing price of FREE. Yes please! I found it a while ago at work, and nobody has claimed it for over two years. As the manager I get first dibs on any items unclaimed. The label is attached and it is in wonderful condition. Now for how to wear it. I'm unsure of how I should wear it. However, I thought this turned out ok. Let me know what you think. Also, leave me any suggestions you may have on how to wear it.

The Scoop
Dolce & Gabbana Pashima- free
 Shirt- Target
 Jeans- The Limited
Shoes- AJ Wright





Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11/2/10, 2:47 PM , Blogger K A T H L E E N said...

love the scarf!
feel free to Follow me
xoxo

 
At 11/2/10, 8:10 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Love it! What a find. I like the way you've draped it. I find that I can usually wear pashminas the way I'd wear any scarf I own - just tying it around my neck and showing off the pretty.

 
At 11/2/10, 8:46 PM , Blogger Lee said...

I love the way you're wearing it. What a lucky find! I wish people would lose and never claim designer garments at my work...

-Lee
http://www.beautifuldayfashion.blogspot.com

 
At 11/2/10, 9:41 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Stunning, what a great find!!
Happy belated birthday too xo

 
At 11/3/10, 12:20 AM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

Excellent free find!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

Excellent free find!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Lee said...

I love the way you're wearing it. What a lucky find! I wish people would lose and never claim designer garments at my work...

-Lee
http://www.beautifuldayfashion.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home