This Page

has been moved to new address

Neutral, Neutral, Neutral

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Neutral, Neutral, Neutral

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Neutral, Neutral, Neutral

Khaki, dark brown, light brown, olive, and denim. This look is packed full of neutrals from head to stiletto. I may have been a dressed in a boring color palette, but my date night was pretty fun. Nate and I headed up to Omaha for dinner, shoe shopping, and to see a movie. Shoe shopping for date night...how lucky am I? I have to say that I didn't walk away with new shoes.

The Scoop
Jacket- Target
Shirt- Charlotte Russe via thrift store
Skirt- thrift store
Leggings- American Eagle
Shoes- AJ Max



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home