This Page

has been moved to new address

What is in store next week?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: What is in store next week?

Sunday, October 24, 2010

What is in store next week?

I have had a great weekend. Nate and I went out for dinner at a bar and grill. It was a nice quick meal followed by shopping at Target. I didn't get much for myself, just a set of patterned tights. I did get a birthday present from me to you. You will have to stick around, and I'll make my giveaway announcement on my birthday (Nov. 1st).
The Scoop
Cardigan- Target
Tank- Target
 Jeans- Gap
Shoes- Target



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10/24/10, 11:52 AM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

I like this cardigan!

 
At 10/24/10, 1:35 PM , Anonymous Amber said...

Oh, how I wish we had Target in the UK - it's always one of my first stops when I visit the US, and I rarely leave the clothes section empty handed. I second Mary Ann - this cardigan is so cute!

 
At 10/24/10, 7:20 PM , Blogger Angeline said...

Fun! Totally loving your cardigan -- such great details and texture!

 
At 10/24/10, 8:33 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

I agree with all the previous commenters: That is a lovely cardigan. Such fun details!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

I like this cardigan!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home