This Page

has been moved to new address

I took my own advice

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: I took my own advice

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I took my own advice

I took my own advice from my post about wearing unexpected colors during fall/autumn, and I must say I loved the results. What do you think? Now, that isn't to say I don't like to wear darker colors too. I just like to keep my options open. How about you? Anybody else taking a walk on the bright side this season?

The Scoop
Sweater- NY and Co
Skirt- Thrifted
Belt- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- Jessica of London



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10/20/10, 4:48 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Great look! Big thumbs up to the orange skirt - I can't wear orange as it washes me out but I actually really like it as a colour - maybe I should try it in skirt away from my face! BTW you have great legs - miniskirts look fab on you.

 
At 10/20/10, 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the look!

 
At 10/20/10, 7:27 PM , Blogger Style Underdog said...

Ok, seriously, this might be my favorite outfit so far. I love the orange skirt with the beautiful neutral grey. It reminds me of something from the Donna Karan show last season. And I agree, great legs!

 
At 10/20/10, 7:55 PM , Blogger Ife' said...

Very simple and chic! me likey!

 
At 10/20/10, 9:34 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

So simple and so stunning. Love it! Way to work in those brights!

 
At 10/23/10, 10:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oooh, the orange is great!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Ife' said...

Very simple and chic! me likey!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous annie said...

I love the look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home