This Page

has been moved to new address

Seasonal Mashup

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Seasonal Mashup

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Seasonal Mashup

The weather here hasn't been able to make up its mind. I know I'm not the only one dealing with a fickle mother nature. My birthday is in two weeks, usually, you will find warmer clothes on my wish list. This year I could probably get away with wearing shorts on my birthday. That means my list is pretty void of things I must have ASAP due to lacking wardrobe. The only thing I currently want for my birthday is a potty trained two year old. Two weeks to go, and I don't think it is going to happen. A girl can dream right? Miss Melissa is doing a "NO"vember as in no shopping. I'm shooting for a NO DIAPERS November! Wish me luck!

The Scoop
Shirt- Forever 21
Dress- Target
Leggings- Target
Shoes- Target
Jacket- Target


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10/16/10, 5:16 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Good old leggings, great for getting more wear out of summer dresses! Cute dress - I often wear similar outfits in the height of English summer because it is still too cold to wear shorts or bare your legs. Best of luck with your two year old.

 
At 10/16/10, 1:57 PM , Blogger liz said...

I really need some leggings! I hate this bi-polar weather too, I'm wearing tanks one day and sweaters the next, argh!!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Good old leggings, great for getting more wear out of summer dresses! Cute dress - I often wear similar outfits in the height of English summer because it is still too cold to wear shorts or bare your legs. Best of luck with your two year old.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home