This Page

has been moved to new address

Crazy Hights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Crazy Hights

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Crazy Hights

Can you believe that Express sold this as a dress? This is the correct size for me, but there is no way I could wear this out of the house sans leggings without having a Britney moment. In other news, I'm loving these flats. Yellow may not be a neutral, but it is in my fall shoe collection. Now all I need is a pair of yellow suede heels, and I'm set for almost any occasion. How do you feel about using non-neutral colors in neutral ways? What shoes are you wearing everywhere this fall?

The Scoop
Cardigan- Target
Dress- Express
Leggings- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden via DSW



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10/10/10, 7:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really like how you mix colors! I'm not that great at it, but am trying to get more adventurous. Yellow shoes? I never would have thought, but they look fabulous!

 
At 10/10/10, 1:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ridiculously short dress. haha
I have yellow heels and wear them all the time!
If your up for it, you can check out my newest shoe addition at my new blog!
gangsterpixiestyle.wordpress.com

 
At 10/11/10, 6:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, love how you called it a Brittney moment! I agree, too sort for a dress but it looks great with tights

 
At 10/17/10, 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! Can't see the "dress" as a stand-alone (except maybe as lingerie, but I really like what you put together.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:50 PM , Anonymous The Elegant Bohemian said...

I really like how you mix colors! I'm not that great at it, but am trying to get more adventurous. Yellow shoes? I never would have thought, but they look fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home