This Page

has been moved to new address

Read Between the Lines

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Read Between the Lines

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Read Between the Lines

I got this striped shirt on my trip to Detroit back in August, and this is the first time it has made it out of my closet. Not because of any degree of buyers remorse. It was just waiting for the right moment. Thankfully, I could pair it with my red pencil skirt. I don't think I was thinking clearly when I thrifted this skirt, because, I have only three or four tops that work with it. I'm going to challenge myself to come up with some other options. Any suggestions?
The Scoop
Shirt- H&M
Skirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Target




Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 10/6/10, 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Detroit!? What?! How did I not know you were here?!

I love the outfit. Stripes and red skirts always look so cute! :)

 
At 10/6/10, 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and some suggestions to find more tops that will go with that skirt- try mixing and matching. A pattern with a little red in it would look good ;)

 
At 10/6/10, 3:00 PM , Blogger No Guilt Fashion said...

@missvinylahoy Thanks for the suggestions. I was there before my blog really started taking off, and I hadn't developed any connections yet. Nate has an aunt that lives there, so next time we visit I will be sure to let you know.

 
At 10/6/10, 3:03 PM , Blogger Andie said...

red goes with a ton of things- camel, black & white, navy blue, grey, light blue, black, mustard.

it can make an outfit really pop!

 
At 10/6/10, 7:35 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Oh, I feel like the minute you start experimenting, you'll find a million things to wear with that red skirt. Great combo!

 
At 10/6/10, 8:29 PM , Blogger Style Underdog said...

Yes, I agree with Andie, that skirt can be paired with a million other items. Have fun with it.
To answer what I look for in blogs, original outfit post and someone fun and persoanl. I like to read little things about you and your daughter and how things are going as if we were neighbors. I really don't look for anything too serious because I have to deal with that on a daily basis in my own life. Does that help?

 
At 10/6/10, 8:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

that skirt rocks!

 
At 10/7/10, 9:43 PM , Blogger Angeline said...

Love this outfit! That skirt is adorable and looks great on you...I could see it working great with tights and boots in the fall or a floaty cami in the summer.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:50 PM , Anonymous style underdog said...

Yes, I agree with Andie, that skirt can be paired with a million other items. Have fun with it.
To answer what I look for in blogs, original outfit post and someone fun and persoanl. I like to read little things about you and your daughter and how things are going as if we were neighbors. I really don't look for anything too serious because I have to deal with that on a daily basis in my own life. Does that help?

 
At 12/15/10, 2:50 PM , Anonymous Andie said...

red goes with a ton of things- camel, black & white, navy blue, grey, light blue, black, mustard.

it can make an outfit really pop!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home