This Page

has been moved to new address

Just add tights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Just add tights

Monday, October 4, 2010

Just add tights

 This is my solution for making a shorter dress more appropriate for both work and weather. If a drastic change is needed substitute leggings for tights. Voila! That was what I did to wear this summer dress in the cooler fall weather, and I topped it all off with boots.

The Scoop
Dress- thrifted
Tights- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Ask me questions at Formspring

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10/4/10, 8:01 PM , Blogger rlutz said...

love that dress...looks great with the tights and boots also!!

 
At 10/4/10, 10:01 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Looks great with the tights and boots. I am all about tights with shorter skirts - it makes the look so much more demure.

 
At 10/5/10, 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this outfit. :) And the one previous! Tights are a good addition.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:50 PM , Anonymous annie said...

I like this outfit. :) And the one previous! Tights are a good addition.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home