This Page

has been moved to new address

Puzzle Pieces

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Puzzle Pieces

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Puzzle Pieces

Good things started happening to me a few weeks ago, and they just keep coming. First the nursery director job and choreographing for Creative Academy. Then today, I was asked by my old dance teacher to come and help out at her studio. I will be working behind the office once a week, and will get to sub classes, and teach if they need to add to the schedule. I'm so excited about all of these wonderful opportunities. I know my plate is really full right now, but I'm hoping between all of the extra stuff I may get to leave my full-time job to be a stay at home/work from home mom during the day. I can't wait to see what the next piece of the puzzle is.

The Scoop
Shirt- Express
Vest- Walmart
Skirt- Motherhood
Shoes- Jessica of London

What good things are happening for you right now?

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/23/10, 12:22 PM , Blogger triciathomas said...

Cute vest! I hope everything falls into place for you!

 
At 9/23/10, 2:44 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Love your vest and your shoes!

I love when those pieces start falling into place. It's such a fun thing to see happen.

 
At 9/25/10, 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it all works out, I have just worked 4 weeks full time and I missed my little boy so much, i am glad i am holidays. Being at home with your children is so rewarding

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home