This Page

has been moved to new address

What's In this weekend: Fall Nailpolish Trends

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: What's In this weekend: Fall Nailpolish Trends

Saturday, September 18, 2010

What's In this weekend: Fall Nailpolish Trends

Ok, I have a confession to make. I have a slight addiction to nail polish. You should see my collection of colors. It is huge, and thanks to Lyla I seem to frequently add to it. That being said here are my picks for this fall.
Last year vampy nail colors were all the rage. This year things are being toned down a bit. Grey, Beige, and the increasingly popular Greige combination are great choices. They also look more work appropriate than the blackish colors of last year.
Green is still in for fall. I'm not talking lime greens, and the mint green popular this spring/summer will probably take a back seat till next year. I'm talking sage greens, maybe, the occasional hunter green.
Purple is another color creeping in this fall.Think a dusty violet, or muted plum.
All that glitters is gold, and both will be seen this season.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/18/10, 9:15 AM , Blogger Bridget said...

i am obsessed w/ particuliere by chanel- it looks almost like your top color there!

 
At 9/18/10, 9:21 AM , Blogger No Guilt Fashion said...

I love the Chanel colors too, but they are a little more than I am willing to spend on a bottle of polish.

 
At 9/20/10, 11:56 PM , Blogger Kaitlyn McCall Pieri said...

L0VE the grey nail stain!!!
Great blog!
Come enter my giveaway! : )
Follow T.U.F. if you like what you see!

http://TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com/
<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home