This Page

has been moved to new address

Tears That I've Cried

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Tears That I've Cried

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tears That I've Cried

No actual tears where shed at the writing of this post, or the wearing of this outfit. I'm just talking about the "Tiers" of my skirt. Horrible pun, I know. Anyway, this skirt is another cheap find in the Target children's department. It is also my first documented experimentations with mixing brown and black. I know, I know, I'm not very daring in the dressing department. I'm trying, and I have you wonderful readers to keep me trying new things.

I've said it before, but it is always worth saying again. Thanks for taking the time to follow along. If you are new, thanks for stopping by. Stick around if you like what your see. You can follow through Blogger, Bloglovin', Facebook, and Twitter.

The Scoop
Cardigan- Target
Camisole- Gap
Skirt- Target
Leggings- American Eagle
Shoes- Target


Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/11/10, 1:39 PM , Blogger noone said...

the green color cardigan is really nice, and match your necklace too! :)

 
At 9/11/10, 8:19 PM , Blogger Style Underdog said...

Wow, I really like the last photo of you. Ashley Greene looks like you, you mean. :)

 
At 9/16/10, 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this outfit, it is SUPER cute! I love mixing brown and black and I think you have done a great job

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home