This Page

has been moved to new address

Looking Back...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Looking Back...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Looking Back...

...I wish I wore different pants, shoes, or something. I don't know what it is, but something looks off with this outfit. It didn't feel weird to me when I wore it. It was too cold in the morning, but it was in the 80's when I got done working. I think boots would have looked cute with it, but I knew it would be to hot for boots. Oh well, at least, I was comfortable. How are you dealing with drastically different morning and afternoon temps? I wish the weather would just make up its mind. Maybe if I just wasn't leaving the house before 7:00am it would be easier for me to make weather wise decisions.

The Scoop
Shirt- thrifted
Pants- Gap
Shoes- Target
Belt- NY and Co.


Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/8/10, 12:28 PM , Blogger aliciafashionista said...

I don't really think the outfit looks off - I was thinking I really liked it!! But I know what you mean about feeling that way, sometimes it takes a bunch of trial and error before you find the "perfect" outfit xo

 
At 9/8/10, 4:11 PM , Blogger No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I thought it looked great on. I certainly didn't feel uncomfortable in it. I guess some outfits just photograph better than others.

 
At 9/8/10, 8:29 PM , Blogger Jean said...

This outfit is really cute! But I agree, this weather is completely frustrating!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home