This Page

has been moved to new address

Ask Away

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Ask Away

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ask Away

Want to know more about me? My favorite band? What I like to read? Ask away on my Formspring page. I plan on taking some of the questions, and posting my answers on here too.

I hope everyone has made it to the middle of the week safely. So far so good over here. Only two more days until we get our new puppy. It has already been set up, so it will be happening this week.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/1/10, 4:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see puppy pics! :) I made it past yesterday's root canal and it's officially September, so all is well in my book this week! Glad you're doing well.

 
At 9/1/10, 5:18 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Ah cute what kind of puppy are you getting?? I've been wanting one for forever.

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

 
At 9/1/10, 6:20 PM , Blogger No Guilt Fashion said...

Sarah- We are getting a black lab puppy. It is already five months old.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home