This Page

has been moved to new address

What is in the Bag?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: What is in the Bag?

Friday, August 27, 2010

What is in the Bag?

I haven't had a nice purse for a very long time. This summer I decided I wanted to invest in a nice bag that I could use for everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING. Not only do I love the bag for its buttery softness. It has a lot of room in it.

Here is my pretty bag. It is simple, but worth its weight fully packed in gold! Did I mention it is 100% vegan friendly too?!? That brings me to the point of the post. What's in the bag? 
  • wallet- It was a gift from my brother in-law's trip to Ireland.
  • checkbook
  • Pogo card- It is a local discount coupon book.
  • complete makeup bag- I have to be at work by 7am, so I usually do my makeup at work after getting the store set up to open.
  • 4 lip glosses and 1 Chapstick- Independent from the makeup bag. I have a bit of a lip product addiction.
  • baby wipes
  • 3 diapers and 1 swim diaper
  • baby sunscreen
  • body spray- dove's pomegranate and lemon verbena
  • keys
  • lotion
  • camera
  • hair molding clay- see above reason for having a makeup bag
  • sunglasses
  • feminine products 
  • When we are out and about I get the various extras from the hubby, because, "you have a purse". I also get the sippy cup or toy that The Bean doesn't want to carry around anymore too. 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8/27/10, 8:37 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Wow, you carry alot of stuff!
At least it's all practical - my bag is always bulging with crap I don't even need!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home