This Page

has been moved to new address

Olive You Baby

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Olive You Baby

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Olive You Baby

Sorry for the stupid title. I honestly couldn't come up with anything fun about the outfit, or what I did today to translate into a title. So the olive green color scheme is as good as it gets. I honestly don't have much to say today either. I worked at my part time job this morning. Then in the afternoon we went to pick up a kennel, because, we should be getting a puppy within the next week or so. Now, Nate and I are debating names for a dog we haven't even seen yet. I think we had an easier time picking out our daughter's name. Any suggestions for a yellow lab? It will most likely be a female.

The Scoop
Cami- Old Navy
Cardigan- Forever 21
Scarf- Forever 21
Jeans- Gap
Shoes- Target



Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 8/22/10, 8:36 PM , Blogger Fia Kilbourn said...

I love that skirt and I love that you belted it.

I don't like coming up with titles, that's why I went the numbered route. :)

 
At 8/22/10, 8:44 PM , Blogger liz said...

Love this look! The print on that scarf is so pretty and belted? Must try that!

 
At 8/22/10, 9:44 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Gorgeous scarf! I love the way you belted it, too.

 
At 8/22/10, 11:53 PM , Blogger Nadine2point0 said...

Great look - and I really like your blog :)

 
At 8/23/10, 12:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the belted scarf look! I will definitely be doing it once it is less than 100 degrees outside :)

 
At 8/23/10, 5:37 PM , Blogger 20 YORK STREET said...

That's a pretty awesome way to style an outfit with a fringe scarf!

p.s. How about Mrs. Pettigrew? =)

 
At 8/23/10, 6:39 PM , Blogger Style Underdog said...

Great outfit. I see we all agree with the belted scarf, it is brillant.

 
At 8/23/10, 6:40 PM , Blogger Molly Page said...

I love that belted scarf look. I've got to remember to incorporate it for fall!!!

You look great.

 
At 8/24/10, 4:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your outfit! Great colour palette :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home