This Page

has been moved to new address

airplanes in the night sky are like a shooting star

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: airplanes in the night sky are like a shooting star

Thursday, August 19, 2010

airplanes in the night sky are like a shooting star

Yes, when I got this necklace I planned on naming the first post it appeared in after the song by B.O.B that is floating around the radio waves. If I had a wish right now it would be to finish up this work week a little faster. For a first week back from vacation it went really well. I'm just looking forward to Lyla's pool party Friday evening. I still need to get to the store to buy cake mix. I'm thinking of doing either white or red velvet cupcakes with ice cream instead of icing on top. I personally love red velvet cake, but can't decide what to do. While Nate is coaching I think Lyla and I will go over to my Mom's and borrow her oven. We are still without a properly functioning oven. You can use it, but I don't trust it to bake cupcakes.

Today's outfit is pretty dressed down until you get to my shoes. The wonderful thing about these shoes is I got them for free from Nate's aunt while on vacation. I actually came home with two pairs from her. She was cleaning out her closet, since, she came home with two more pairs from our shopping trip to DSW. Lucky me! I wear a similar shoe size!

I was also inspired by the lovely Style Underdog. She can often be seen sporting a fabulous men's inspired watch. Heck she can style just the H E double hockey sticks out of men's shirts. I found the watch in Forever 21 of all places, and spent maybe $7 on it.

The Scoop
Shirt- Forever 21
Pants- Target similar
Shoes- Jessica of London via Aunt in-law? Is that even a term?
Watch- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21

Don't forget to enter my giveaway. It ends this Sunday.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home