This Page

has been moved to new address

vacation time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: vacation time

Monday, August 9, 2010

vacation time

I'm on vacation! This is the first vacation Nate and I have been on since our honeymoon three years ago. This will also be the first time away from Lyla for more than two days. As I type this I just finished my eight hour leg of the drive. Now Nate is driving the last four hours. Michigan here I come. Anybody have any suggestions of things we need to do? We will be there through Saturday. We plan on going to Henry Ford Museum, maybe catch a Detroit Lion's practice, and of course get in some shopping. Who knows what this week will bring? Not me!

All of this being said, posting might be a little weird. I do plan on posting about the trip, but I can't decide if I want to try to keep up my regular schedule, or play catch up when I get home with a few big posts. Just promise you won't count me out, because, I plan on enjoying myself as much as possible.

Much Love,
Danie
P.S. I just saw that I passed 25 friends on blogger. Thanks everybody!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8/9/10, 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time! I'm originally from Michigan myself. My family still lives in the Utica/Sterling Heights area.

 
At 8/9/10, 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/10/10, 12:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time and that you don't miss your little princess too much :)

 
At 8/10/10, 8:28 PM , Blogger rlutz said...

have a great vacation!!

 
At 8/10/10, 11:20 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home