This Page

has been moved to new address

Vacation Shopping

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Vacation Shopping

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vacation Shopping

Just a quick post with camera phone pics of some of the stuff I have picked up so far. It looks like I went kind of crazy, but most of it was thrift store finds or steeply discounted. Because, I'm posting via email on my phone I can only upload a few pictures at a time. I'll post probably a few in a row. Sorry I can't get them all in one. Also, thank you for sticking around during my vacation.

4 Comments:

At 8/12/10, 10:56 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Those yellow flats are gorgeous! They'll be a perfect wardrobe addition for the fall :)

 
At 8/13/10, 3:40 PM , Blogger Shey said...

I love those flats!! Great buys =D

 
At 8/15/10, 8:53 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

I'm loving both pairs of shoes, especially the yellow flats. Gorgeous!

 
At 8/22/10, 2:41 PM , Anonymous Ella M*de said...

I like those flats. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home