This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling Fun and Fancy Free

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Feeling Fun and Fancy Free

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Feeling Fun and Fancy Free

The Bean spent the night at my Mom's after her party yesterday and Nate was at work, so that left me with plenty of free time on my hands. I took Nate to work, so I could have the car in case I wanted to do something. I am not shopping right now, since I got so many new things on my trip. However, window shopping of some sort sounded fun. I headed out to Kohl's, and tried some things on. See my review I came home, and had just enough time to paint my nails before picking Nate up from work. I wanted something kind of fun, so I went with a sea foam green color. Just a little summery, but it fits the cooler weather we have had too.

The Scoop
Tank- A.J. Wright
Jeans- Target
Shoes- Target


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8/21/10, 11:19 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

That is a great tank. You look great in this outfit!

 
At 8/22/10, 9:58 AM , Blogger rlutz said...

Love that tank!!

 
At 8/22/10, 2:39 PM , Anonymous Ella M*de said...

I like your hair and how the shirt stripes seem to match the shoes. Easy, breezy but great fashion!

 
At 8/23/10, 11:16 AM , Blogger Andee Layne said...

love this look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home