This Page

has been moved to new address

Just a Punch of Color

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Just a Punch of Color

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just a Punch of Color

Happy Wednesday readers! I hope every one is having a wonderful week so far. My week has been a blast so far. Even work has gone well for me. Like most everywhere, it is back to school week. That means work picks up just a little bit with the university students moving back into town. That helps my day go by faster. Another thing that has made my week is the wonderful comments you guys have left. Thank you!

The Scoop
Cami- ?
Vest- Walmart
Pants- NY and Co.
Shoes- Target
Nail Polish- Sephora by OPI's Ocean Potion




Yes, my camisole, bracelets, and toenail polish are all the same color. I didn't exactly plan it that way, but it did give a nice punch of color to my gray and khaki neutrals. I wore the pants rolled this time to give it a bit more of a summery feel with the sandals. Here they are full length.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8/25/10, 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

what a great look!

 
At 8/25/10, 7:51 PM , Blogger Sidewalk Chic said...

I love that little vest. That bright blue top is so much fun too!

 
At 8/25/10, 9:46 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

I love how the cuffed pants look and the pop of turquoise is wonderful. I adore turquoise!

Chic on the Cheap

 
At 8/26/10, 12:39 AM , Blogger Angeline said...

I love the vest and the slim-cut pants! The color is great, and I like the variety of neutrals (gray and khaki)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home