This Page

has been moved to new address

Why so Serious?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Why so Serious?

Monday, August 23, 2010

Why so Serious?

Title should be read in your best Joker impersonation!


This outfit looked much better when I left the house this morning. A full shift at work, back to back appointments, and a toddler asking for a hug after eating watermelon made for a tired Danie and a wrinkly outfit. That is why I'm so serious looking in my pictures today. Sorry, I should be back to myself for tomorrow's post.

Good news is I have my next choreography opportunity all lined up. Now for a string of meetings to figure out what piece(s) we want to do. I'm excited! It should be a lot of fun.

The Scoop
Shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Target

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8/23/10, 9:36 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Love that skirt! It's such a fun, bright color.

 
At 8/24/10, 12:42 AM , Blogger liz said...

Love the white with orange so so fresh!
So when do we get to see a mad dance skills video?!

 
At 8/24/10, 6:19 AM , Blogger Victoria said...

Aww this outfit is very cute and classic, love it!! :)

I really like your blog, so I've joined your followers.

If you get chance please check out my blog http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/ Thank you xxx

 
At 8/24/10, 11:35 AM , Blogger triciathomas said...

I love your cute orange skirt what a bright fun color!!!

 
At 8/24/10, 7:39 PM , Blogger Keira Lennox said...

I LOVE this!! I want that orange skirt :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home