This Page

has been moved to new address

Friend Friday: Fall Fashion

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Friend Friday: Fall Fashion

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friend Friday: Fall Fashion

I've joined ranks when many other bloggers in a thing called Friend Friday. This is spearheaded by a wonderful lady named Katy over at ModlyChic. She sends out a list of questions on a topic for us to answer on Wednesday, and Friday (What other day would it be?) we post our answers to her questions. Feel free to click on over to her blog to join in or see a list of the other bloggers participating.


1. What new fashion trend are you looking forward to sporting this fall? Either fifties inspired pieces (or the real deal if I'm lucky thrifting sometime), pieces detailed in lace, or the animal print trend. I'm just about loving everything this season. However, fifties inspired pieces probably tops my list.

2. Which item in your closet is most likely to be your go-to transition piece? My jean jacket. I will be able to wear it over many of my summer pieces to make them more fall weather appropriate.


3. What item from last year are you looking forward to reinventing this fall? My thin moto jackets. I got them for Christmas last year, so I didn't get much use out of them before it was to cold.


4. What is your favorite part about this time of the year?(fashion wise) Layering! I love how layering the same pieces different ways can completely change the look. (otherwise) I enjoy watching the leaves change color. Watching the leaves fall is great too, as long as I'm not the one raking them.


5. Will you be attending any fashion events this fall? Unfortunately, I will not be attending any fashion events. Maybe next year.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 8/27/10, 10:17 AM , Anonymous Suze (Miss Vinyl Ahoy) said...

Yay 50s pieces!!:)

 
At 8/27/10, 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your answers. I need a moto jacket, I think. They sometimes look too boxy or tailored on me because I'm so short and my shoulders are kind of square as it is. I wonder if I can find a nice, feminine one that will hug my shape better than the ones I've seen so far!

http://fashionmommaintraining.blogspot.com

 
At 8/27/10, 10:45 AM , Anonymous MJ said...

The 50's trend is big this year and I'm really excited about it! I also LOVE layering so it's one of my fav things about Fall too! :)

 
At 8/27/10, 5:50 PM , Blogger KT said...

Looking forward to seeing these thin moto-jackets make their way into your outfit posts. - Katy http://modlychic.blogspot.com/

 
At 8/27/10, 6:52 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Loved your answers.
I adore the 50's look too & you know I'm a leopard print fanatic!
xo

 
At 8/27/10, 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love layering too, it is a great way to reinvent your favourite item of clothing

 
At 8/28/10, 1:38 AM , Blogger JTWisdom said...

Layering is the key because you can always take off your jacket if you get warm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home