This Page

has been moved to new address

Denim on Denim

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Denim on Denim

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Denim on Denim

I haven't done this look before. I've always been scared of looking like my day minus the cowboy hat and boots. I think I pulled it off OK. It isn't my most favorite look ever, but I needed something modest and comfy for nursery work Saturday night. How do you feel about denim on denim?

The Scoop
Cami- Old Navy
Shirt- Walmart
Belt- NY and Co.
Jeans- The Limited
Shoes- EZ Comfort via A.J. Wright


Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8/29/10, 8:46 PM , Blogger Amber's Notebook said...

really cute!

 
At 8/29/10, 9:19 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

I feel like this is denim on denim done right. As long as they're totally different shades, I'm about it.

 
At 8/30/10, 12:17 AM , Blogger Fia Kilbourn said...

I love denim on denim. I like how you've paired to shades that strongly contrast. I've done denim on denim that is more close in shade but still noticeably different.

 
At 8/30/10, 8:51 PM , Blogger Julia said...

I really like this combination. I'm loving double denim!

 
At 8/30/10, 11:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look great. Plus that belt is fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home