This Page

has been moved to new address

Took Me by Suprise

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Took Me by Suprise

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Took Me by Suprise

With leggings this skirt is way shorter than I remember it being when I bought it at the thrift store. When I got it I had bare legs, so it sat lower on my hips. I think I will only wear it with leggings after this, if at all. The good thing about thrifting is it only cost me $2.00. What do you think? Help me out, is this too short with leggings? I originally planned on wearing it with colorful tights, and thicker knit tops this fall.

The Scoop
Shirt- Gap
Skirt- Wet Seal via thrift store
Leggings- Target
Shoes- Target

By the way these pictures are my second attempt at using my tripod and self-timer by myself. They turned out way better than last time. Practice makes perfect.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/2/10, 5:10 PM , Blogger Fia Kilbourn said...

Leggings cover all sins. :)

I often wear leggings or very opaque tights to get away with short skirts or shorts.

 
At 9/2/10, 7:59 PM , Blogger Style Underdog said...

Yes, leggings BUT you do have some nice looking legs and it is a shame to cover them up. How long is the skirt by itself? 19 year old long or hot mom long?
Wow, not very helpful was I.

 
At 9/2/10, 10:06 PM , Blogger Molly Page said...

I'd definitely say leggings are in order. But I think it'd look really cute with a chunky sweater for fall! Nice $2 find.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home