This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit of Many Colors

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Outfit of Many Colors

Monday, September 6, 2010

Outfit of Many Colors

What do you get when you mix pale pink, pale blue, pale purple, and pale yellow? Last Friday's outfit of the day. I liked how all of the colors blended together to end the summer. Well maybe? In the sunshine it is acceptable to wear shorts, but step into the shade and you get goosebumps immediately.  Dressing for the transition is proving difficult. At least the short sleeve jacket can be pulled tight to provide some shielding from the wind. How are you ladies handling the fickle weather? I think my shorts have seen the last wear with bare legs. You never know what to expect in the Midwest.

The Scoop
Tank- Forever 21
Jacket- Target
Shorts- Forever 21 via thrift store
Shoes- Steve Madden

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9/6/10, 8:11 AM , Blogger Victoria said...

You look lovely, very summery, I'm looking forward to going on holiday at the end of the week and making the most of my summer clothes and then packing them all away when I get back ready for the new season xxx

http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

 
At 9/6/10, 4:18 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

The shorts are SO adorable!! I love the buttons.

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home