This Page

has been moved to new address

What did they mean?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: What did they mean?

Friday, September 10, 2010

What did they mean?


A customer at work told me I looked like Alice Cullen today. According to Wikipedia Alice is petite and pixie-like, with a graceful gait and hair that is short, spiky, and black. The Twilight series also describes the Cullen clan as pale, inhumanly gorgeous, having deep bruise like shadows under there eyes, and "thin in the extreme". All that being said, I don't know if that was meant to as a compliment or not. Going by Ashley Greene's portrayal of Alice I'm going to take it as a compliment.
I guess looking at this picture my outfit kind of matches hers.
OK...It is definitely a compliment! She looks very pretty!

The Scoop
Vest- Walmart
Shirt- Target
Jeans- Target



Twilight pictures via Twilight Saga Wiki

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9/11/10, 4:24 PM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

Ooo, I like this outfit today! It's little more daring! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home