This Page

has been moved to new address

After School

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: After School

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

After School

In all honesty this was shot on a weekend, at a school I have never attended. It was a really cool fall day, and a sweater and tights was completely appropriate. I think fall may actually have shown up on my doorstep. I guess I'll have to wait and see how things pan out.

Several of the blogs I read have done looks with tights and shorts as a transitional fall look. Well I haven't gathered the guts to try that out yet. This khaki corduroy mini is as close as I've come. What do you think about the shorts/tights trend? Do you wear it?

The Scoop
Sweater- Target
Skirt- thrifted
Tights- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden




Don't forget to enter the CSN Stores Giveaway.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9/21/10, 6:49 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

I don't do shorts myself, but I've admired the shorts with tights on others. Your outfit here is so stellar. Love the proportions and the colors. Lovin' those yellow shoes!

 
At 9/21/10, 8:39 PM , Blogger Julia said...

That green is stunning on you, it really suits your hair colour!
I find that shorts don't really fit me very well, it's a look I've been meaning to try just need to find the right shorts!
xo

 
At 9/21/10, 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by!
LOVE those shoes with those tights. Very cute.

 
At 9/22/10, 12:36 AM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

The tights and shoes are great!! I love the color combo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home