This Page

has been moved to new address

Life...So Precious, Cherish It Always

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Life...So Precious, Cherish It Always

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life...So Precious, Cherish It Always

 The title is printed on the benches. In case you can't read the print. 

As for today's outfit I know the rule is to not wear white pants after Labor Day. Well here I am on September 19th. Guess what I'm wearing? I figured it was OK, because, the rest of the outfit was gray and black. What do you think? Tell me if I'm in the fashion wrong?

The Scoop
Tank- Target
Shrug- Gosh I've had it for years
Jacket- Target
Pants- Target
Shoes- Capezio
 I'm feeling a little Mr. Bojangles with the thumb hole/half-gloves underneath the jacket.

Remember to enter the giveaway it ends on Sunday.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9/22/10, 7:39 AM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

I support your white pants after Labor Day. Great layering!

 
At 9/22/10, 11:02 PM , Blogger Alison said...

Love that jacket! I wish it would cool down where I'm at so I could do the same.... lovely blog!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

 
At 9/22/10, 11:39 PM , Blogger Julia said...

I don't understand the whole "don't wear white after Labor day" thing, perhaps it's just an american thing?

 
At 9/22/10, 11:56 PM , Blogger No Guilt Fashion said...

I don't understand the rule either. I just know it has been around for a while. However, I obviously don't follow it very well.

 
At 9/23/10, 3:23 PM , Blogger Cylia said...

definitely enjoying life:)

xx

Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home