This Page

has been moved to new address

Little Less Edgy This time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Little Less Edgy This time

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Little Less Edgy This time

The last time I wore this tank I paired it with dark wash skinny jeans and gladiator heels. This time I went a more casual route with khakis, a cardigan, and flat sandals. I think the outfit turned ok, but I felt very awkward when taking pictures. Hopefully, I didn't actually look awkward all day. I probably just waited to long to take pictures, and was too tired.

These sandals have been a casual summer staple, and they have followed me into the fall transition phase quite well. I have definitely got my money out of them. I'm thankful to see for cheap Target shoes they held up very well, and should make it to next spring/summer too. What summer items are you hanging on to for fall?


The Scoop
Tank- AJ Wright
Cardigan- Target
Khakis- NY and Co.
Shoes- Target


Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9/26/10, 1:17 PM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

I like this striped top and how it fits you!

 
At 9/26/10, 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I gave you an award. :) It's on my blog.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:50 PM , Anonymous annie said...

Hey! I gave you an award. :) It's on my blog.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:50 PM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

I like this striped top and how it fits you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home