This Page

has been moved to new address

Whats in this Weekend: Outerwear

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Whats in this Weekend: Outerwear

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Whats in this Weekend: Outerwear

The military trend is big for all areas of fall fashion. You will find just about as many olive colored jackets as you will cargo skinnies. I like this jacket from American Eagle. You could pair it over a flirty dress and tights to make a nice transitional outfit.











Leather bomber jackets are another nice option to stay warm. They look great with jeans. Also, push up the sleeves and pair it with a dress. Can you see a theme yet? I like the color of this faux leather number from Kohl's.







Of course, the classic trench will never go out of style. Gap makes a trench with such a clean silhouette. On the other hand, don't be scared to try this cut in a bold color or splashy print.








Another classic option is a double breasted wool coat. Old Navy makes a very affordable option. I have friends that have worn there wool Old Navy coats for years on end, and the color is just starting to fade.













These are just a few of the options in style for the cooler weather. What are you wearing to stay warm?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9/25/10, 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really want a classic trench. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home